- Take the lead for ensuring that we offer you all the appropriate services we can.
- Work with relevant associated health and social care professionals where necessary for your care.
- Help to ensure that we recognise and respond to your psychological needs
- Ensure you have access to a health check if you request one.
Named Accountable GP
All patients at the practice have a named accountable GP on their clinical record. Your named GP has overall responsibility for your care but you may see any GP of your choosing at the surgery. If you wish to find out who your named GP is, please ask at reception.
- Be available 24 hours a day.
- That you have personal access to the doctor throughout the working week
- That this is the only doctor or clinician at the practice who will provide you with care.
You do not have to see your named GP when you book an appointment; you can and should feel free to choose to see and other GP or nurse in line with current arrangements.
We will be informing patients of their named GP on an ad-hoc basis contact with the practice. You can also find your named GP on your repeat prescriptions. If you do not have repeat medication and wish to have this information sooner, please contact reception who will be happy to help.